What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor friend codes

pegnie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add friends? Seriously, I know I sound truly dumb here, but I don't know how or where to add you who are requesting being added.

Sk8maven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pegnie said:
How do I add friends? Seriously, I know I sound truly dumb here, but I don't know how or where to add you who are requesting being added.

On the right side of the screen, hit "Friends". You will have four friends you may invite on the "Add friends" tab. On the "Services" tab, you can find out your code for others to add you as a friend; post that in this thread. If you see others' codes, you can enter them under "Invite friends", but each code can only be entered 3x per day, so you may want to go to an earlier page of this thread and try some of those codes. Check the "Pending" tag often; there you can accept friends who have invited you. Have fun!

Most reactions

Latest posts