What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Mini won't charge via power bank any more.

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw that someone else's mini had charging problem. Anyway my mini charges on the original cable ok. In fact when I first used the power bank, it charged fine. I don't know when it stop charging from the power bank. Anyway I have had wireless hacking issues on mine. I still use my mini and try my best to ignore the hacking. It's not like I can go to the authorities. Anyone else tried using the powerbank lately. Also my camera kit stop working after ios7 upgrade. It must be because it was not apple original.

Lostintheweb21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I'm not too well versed in technical terms, not sure what you mean by a " power bank". I switched cables back to the one that came with my iPad and it did charge. I'll go to Verizon after the snow/blizzard has cleared and ask them. Thanks for you interest and hope you get your power bank fixed.

lauroDornan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you could choose one which can compatible with all Apple and Android smartphones, Tablets, GoPro Cameras, MP3 Players, Mobile Gaming Devices,and other USB charged devices.just like this one i use now:kinkoo,it can charge my phone and my mini Tablet 5 times at least a week.it works well,maybe you could try............

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mini wont really charge to a powerbank even at the start. I dont know why. It says NOT CHARGING!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My mini wont really charge to a powerbank even at the start. I dont know why. It says NOT CHARGING!

Hello - a number of posts in this thread have mentioned 'powerbanks' - hard to reply w/o knowing exactly what is under discussion; my assumption is that the term refers to an external battery charging device? I own the one from Lumsing (pic below) - so, for those responding here, please specify what device is in question (brand/model would help), and also whether the 'powerbank' works w/ other devices and whether your iPad is charging w/ the power pack that came w/ the iPad. Dave :)

51tn5a1UfSL.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts