What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad and iPhone can't Bluetooth connect with my PC

Chng238

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sirs,

I just discover my iPhone and iPad can't pair with my PC, my pc running window 7.. Anyone know why, I remember before I upgrade the iPhone to IOS4 is ok to pair.

One more time was can iPad pair with iPhone?
My iPhone allow to Internet tethering by USB or tooth, so I plan to tethering my iPhone to iPad, but I been trying many time iPad and iPhone can't pair at all...

Sometime when I have problem with my wifi,I use iPhone to tethering my PC..

Can someone tell me anyway to do i ?

Thank you...

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
the iphone doesnt just tether to your PC without you first paying AT&T about $20 per month for tethering.

If you had your phone hacked before, updating to iOS4 stopped this from worthing without paying AT&T. You can jailbreak your iphone and install MyWi.

OP
C

Chng238

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the iphone doesnt just tether to your PC without you first paying AT&T about $20 per month for tethering.

If you had your phone hacked before, updating to iOS4 stopped this from worthing without paying AT&T. You can jailbreak your iphone and install MyWi.

Hi sir miketoolz,

Thank you for the reply...

We are lucky in Singapore under our Telco act, all telco are not allow to lock the cell phone...

I been using my iPhone to tethering my PC few time by USB, but the tethering function in my iPhone 3GS, it can tethering by Bluetooth...

It the problem with new OS ??? Anyway to overcome it?

Now the problem was I can't pair my iPhone and iPad with my PC at all...

OP
C

Chng238

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...

The cell operator in Singapore allow to tethering, I still can use the USB to tethering my pc with no problem on ios4...

Now the question was My 3GS can't use Bluetooth to connect to my pc and iPad.

At the setting of my 3GS for tethering,that 2 way to tethering, connect by USB and bluethooth, but I can't pair it, it alway tell me error on connection....

Did anyone ever use iPhone Bluetooth connect to iPad?

Hope some guru can help...

Thank you very much...

Most reactions

Latest posts