What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music video vanishes

miwy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used iPad to buy music video. After syncing with my computer video is on computer but not on iPad. Several resyncs have not restored video to iPad. iTunes help has been no help. All of my other music videos are on both computer and on iPad.
Please advise.

andjoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you manually syncing? Make sure the videos you want on the iPad are chosen or in a playlist you sync. The new Videos will be in iTunes Playlist called purchased. Is that selected? When you sync all of your purchased stuff on the iPad will copy to your computer, which is great because it's a backup for them, but they will need to be selected to be synced back to your iPad. Think I've made it clear or just repeated a whole lot of hoohah! So good luck, you'll be right ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts