1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

how can i download video in ipad through itunes

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by cmpatel82, Jun 27, 2011.

1. cmpatel82

cmpatel82 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi

i am having ipad 1. i was trying to download music video from my pc to i tunes , but i could not do it. First i downloaded video from youtube and converted in mp3. after that i was trying to get that in i tunes. but it was not coming under video... it was showing in music, even after synchronizing i was checking so i didn't get my video under video or music...could you pleas help me, how i can download video through itunes and what format i need to convert....
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    Well, once you convert a video to mp3, it isn't a video anymore. It's just a sound file, and would appear as music.

To keep the video a video it needs to be mp4, wmv, m4v, mov, or one of the other supported video formats.