What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

music playing mono on motorola S9 headset

amitambika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have jailbroken IPAD 3 16GB wifi with cydia running.I am tried listening to music on my motorola S9 headset but I can hear only in right speakers.Is this some thing to do with jail break.My headset works fine with other devices with stereo out put.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The jailbreak itself won't have altered the bluetooth stack. Have you installed any specific bluetooth tweaks from Cydia?
The headset profile in Bluetooth is normally mono. To listen to music in stereo you normally need to connect using a headphone profile AFAIK, but I don't have your headset so perhaps someone who has a morotorla unit will chip in later.

OP
A

amitambika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jailbreak itself won't have altered the bluetooth stack. Have you installed any specific bluetooth tweaks from Cydia?
The headset profile in Bluetooth is normally mono. To listen to music in stereo you normally need to connect using a headphone profile AFAIK, but I don't have your headset so perhaps someone who has a morotorla unit will chip in later.
Thanks for your reply.I found out what the problem was.In the General settings under accessibility there is setting to adjust the sound to left and right speakers.That needs to be kept in middle between R and L.I think by default it is on R. This solved the problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts