What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Bluetooth headset works with airplay !

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone knows yet but the Motorola s9 Bluetooth headset also now works with air play via the VLC player and the iPod . Have not used it in any games yet. But works quite well. Well over ten feet away it still sounds great I can walk around the house and not be tied to anything this will also work quite well at work. Music skip forward and back functions also work with this headset however the volume seems to be set buy the iOS device I am guessing this will also work with the iPhone / Touch.

I must say so far I am enjoying the latest update to 4.2.1

The s9 headset
iOMxfoec0z53KM1ifmaGQmunEOpv15Me2qVsmYY2NjMXixfwyE4HNIMsFBFZ5GH4sF-97iYj-TTLW2whYnOEVKQwcgpl6dg7Sq2TE5cLfPnv1hk9SSEd6mmVuuwC
. + :ipad-front: = :D

Last edited:
OP
E

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update the headset now is working flawlessly volume , pause, play and skip all work with very thing just tested on a few games and works great.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just connect them with Bluetooth as they are supposed to be? I know someone that has those and they always worked fine on the iPad.

OP
E

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are connected via Bluetooth but they show up in the airplay tab. Had no idea they worked before. I have had the headset for a few years sitting on the shelf n tried to connect them to the pad last night and was pleased that they worked I just thought I would share.

johnsmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
itunes.apple.com
The Sound ID is a Bluetooth headset with its own iPhone app Ear print is an app created just to control the sound of the headset -- you can tweak the audio in and out, change volume, and even find a lost headset directly from the iPhone itself. Not exactly revolutionary (personally, I've never really found a reason to use a Bluetooth headset -- when the actual iPhone didn't work for me, the wired headset works fine), but it's a nice bit of added functionality, especially if you know you'll always be using this headset with an iPhone.

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My bluetooth headset has always worked on my ipad. As soon as I turn them on they pair with the ipad and act the same way as regular plug in headphones do. Where does Airplay come into the picture?

JohnCasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I havent updated to 4.2 yet..but I think he mean that he can connect to the BT headset by just clicking on air play tab...instead of going setting->BT->headset... That would help...

Most reactions

Latest posts