What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple Headphones

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol I thought you were saying it didn't adjust up at all. My bad, poor reading comprehension on my part lol

Orion Antares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On a related note, would those in-line volume controls push back part of the signal along the other line of a splitter? If you set them to the same level and then dial back the volume on one will it push part of that signal back into the other line to increase the other line's volume?

ulgw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ulgw.com
A Y splitter, two Sennheiser BTD 300 dongles and two pairs of MM 550 and you have the perfect sounds system for two!

According to Sennheiser, its not possible to service two headphones with one bluetooth transmitter.

A picture of what is looks like is on ulgw.com website. It actually looks quite funny.

Sound quality is however amazing!

rainy22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
www.cheapheadphone.com stylish outlet Monster beats studio outlet store

As we all know the most famous magic sound, the highest rate on the mirror is this Monster Studio (recording engineer) headphones, NBA star, U.S. singer a lot of use this product, go to Baidu and Google search on it, the "Kobe Tai The headphones askew, "the problem can be out at least several dozen pages.

weirdsci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try using the Boostaroo. It is an amplified headphone splitter. If you use a simple Y splitter the signal is reduced for each headphone. The Boostaroo uses two AA batteries and has three amplified jacks. I believe that it amplifies about 15 dB.

sgbglassman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody...I'm new to this forum. I just purchased an iPad 2 and my husband and I will be traveling by air and would like to watch a movie on the iPad. We already have noise cancelling headsets. Would they work with the amplified headphone splitter that was previously mentioned? If not, what would you recommend?

Most reactions