What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr.

Pavalo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try to set up IPAD2 for eprint but ipad2 hang on for searching printer. It seems that printer is no on network though it is on network. I have HP B210a eprint printer and dowm load apps on ipad2 and this is what happend. I have linksys router. I set up wiress printer two three times but that did not help.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Pavalo--Sit tight with your inquiry. As you wait for members to come by, might you try to do a "Search" to see if you can find answers that way? You may be able to get some immediate information that you need. Good luck.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library,
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
Forum rules - everybody please read!!

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
AirPrint, not ePrint. They are different beasts, though pretty much every AirPrint printer from HP also has ePrint.

Try restarting your router, and then restarting the printer. That is about all I can suggest. Your printer is on the list of AirPrint compatible printers.

iOS: AirPrint 101

There was another post recently about some router settings (opening ports in the firewall) that needed to be done on some routers that were not Bonjour friendly. That would be a good place to start searching of the restarts don't work.

Most reactions