What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mp4 uploaded but NO audio - HELP

rucar1029

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought my iPad 2 and starting to explore it and I found it exciting however, it is also challenging as I am more familiar with MS application. Nonetheless, I love my new gadget but still experiencing some problem. Please assist and advise me how to have audio in my movie uploaded in my iPad. The video is crystal clear but no audio.. Please give some advise how to deal with this problem..thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you getting any other sounds on your iPad at all? For example, can you play music in the iPod app or can you hear 'system sounds', such as the arrival or departure of email? Check the position of the Mute switch function - either the switch by the volume control or the soft switch at the far left of the multi-task bar. Also, the iPad 'remembers' the headset and loudspeaker volume settings separately, so check the volume is turned up because it can be full up on, say, the headset but turned off on the speaker.

Tim

OP
R

rucar1029

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. Yup, all my musics are ok as well as my podcast. All musics and videos are ok except the video I uploaded in my gadget.. Really quite strange and don't know how to deal with problem..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts