What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies online

Nawalg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how can i watch movies online using my ipad 2?:confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how can i watch movies online using my ipad 2?:confused:

There are several issues here - the primary one being where you live. For example, if you're in the US then there are several apps available that will enable you to watch (legally) movies online - such as Netflix.

In the UK there's the BBC iPlayer and one for Channel 4.

You can download movies from the iTunes store and watch them on your iPad using the Videos app.

You can load any DVDs or BluRay discs that you have onto your iPad for watching too, after they've been converted.

However, in some countries, certain features are not available. For example, Netflix is not available in the UK and the BBC iPlayer app is not available (yet) in the US. Some European countries do not have movies in their iTunes store.

Tim

DLCrouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crackle - Sony app for playing some of their older movies like Easy Rider
Xfinity - some comcast on demand content (you must be a comcast cable customer)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hulu Plus (Similar to Netflix in cost but more emphasis on TV shows and has ads. Not everything available on hulu.com site is available in the app, though that is slowly improving.

Cruchnyroll, if you like Japanese anime. Both free and paid memberships available.

annbrook21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hulu Plus (Similar to Netflix in cost but more emphasis on TV shows and has ads. Not everything available on hulu.com site is available in the app, though that is slowly improving.

Cruchnyroll, if you like Japanese anime. Both free and paid memberships available.

thanks, it is working on my iPad :)

Most reactions

Latest posts