What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

move video from Photos folder to Video folder on ipad3

anthonyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have trasfered a video from PC to ipad 3, via PhotoSync. The video is in the Photos folder on my iPad. How can I move/send it to the Video folder on the ipad?.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You have to use iTunes on a computer if you want to sync videos to the Videos app. Like the Music app, the Videos app is intended primarily for iTunes Store content. The only way to side load from other sources is to add them to iTunes on the computer first, then sync.

If you want a good video player that does not depend on iTunes, you will need a third party app like OPlayer or AVPlayer. There are a couple other apps recommended by forum members, but I don't remember the names at the moment. As a bonus most of these players have more features than Apple's rather basic Video app, support more formats, and have several methods for importing content.

Most reactions

Latest posts