What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MountainCenter

IH8law

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope this is the correct forum. Not mountain lion for iPad... simply MountainCenter. It *sort of * replaces the NC center.

This app is great with my Third Generation iPad! With intelliScreenX, CardSwitcher, & Dock, I save at least an hour of day, which means I can bill another hour a day.

My Basic home screen.
desktop.jpg

Two finger swipe from the left. The activation setting and screen side is your choice, I use left because I use "dock" religiously, and you have the NC.
Mountain.jpg

SBSetting works as well.
Screenshot failed....

Anyhow, I'm not involved with the company, but simply a fan. If I recall correctly, the cost is $2.99 (which is millions in the "app" world).

qwerty1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Off topic sorry... how did you get your icons inthe dock at the bottom to look like that? Is it a theme or a tweak?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Off topic sorry... how did you get your icons inthe dock at the bottom to look like that? Is it a theme or a tweak?

Springtomize2 has the feature to apply the "coverflow" effect to the dock icons. You can combine it with Infinidock to have a true scrolling coverflow effect.

Most reactions

Latest posts