What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More photos than I have

bode61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this board. I have the latest version of iTunes and iPad. I have been using iTunes for a long time. I will download TV shows or music and then transfer it to my iPad. My iPad is a 32 g. Problem I am having is when I sync every time my iTunes states that I have 1119 photos on my iPad but on my iPad I have 317 photos. When I am connected to my Macbook Pro and click on Photos on th eleft the Sync Photos on the top is checked and below I have selected "selected albums, events, and faces and automatically include "no events" selected.

Why is my iPad showing way more photos and taking up valuable space on my iPad?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPF, bode61!

Quite a few of these 1119 photos could be corrupted files that still appear in your storage.
To get rid of these, restore your iPad using iTunes. This should rectify the number of pictures you see when it's connected to iTunes, it could also free up some storage space on your iPad.

Most reactions