What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos wont sync ?

raisin man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have around 14,000 photos already on ipad and 30 or so albums...so up to now no problem at all getting my selcted folders to sync.

However in the last week, maybe since I downloaded the latest itunes update when I download a new album only one picture like a cover picture downloads? Or if I try an add pictures to existing albums they aren't added. The numbers in the right hand side of itunes show the photos should be there but when the sync is finished only one turns up...Each time I re sync it says its importing photos and then finishing sync but only the same one photo...Have half the drive space left on the ipad so its not memory.

What gives really weird, videos from the camera still sync fine into the album just one photo have re synched lots of times and every time same result from my PC.. I don't want to clear them all and start again as its possible it won't download again what I already have on their. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Kengilleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couldn't add new albums after latest software up date, but maybe a coincidence. After much trial and error, got all my new albums (some had 100+ photos) to sync, but in manual mode ("Selected folders") instead of "All folders". Here's where it get's strange. This only worked when I added one folder at a time (had 6); had to start sync 6 times to get complete.

Most reactions

Latest posts