What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More laughs than Funnies

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why Parents Drink

The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was absent but had not phoned in sick one day.

Needing to have an urgent problem with one of the main computers resolved, he dialled the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper. ' Hello ? '

'Is your daddy home?' he asked.

' Yes ,' whispered the small voice.

May I talk with him?'

The child whispered, ' No .'

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, 'Is your Mummy there?' ' Yes '

'May I talk with her?' Again the small voice whispered, ' No '

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, 'Is anybody else there?'

' Yes , ' whispered the child, ' a policeman . '

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, 'May I speak with the policeman?'

' No, he's busy , ' whispered the child.

'Busy doing what?'

' Talking to Daddy and Mummy and the Fireman , ' came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, 'What is that noise?'

' A helicopter ' answered the whispering voice.

'What is going on there?' demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive. Again, whispering, the child answered,

' The search team just landed a helicopter '

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, 'What are they searching for?'

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle...

' ME . '

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
R.I.P. Frank Carson who died last night. He was a real "Cracker". :D :D :D :D :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hear! Hear! It's the way I tell 'em! Very sad to hear this.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha this is so funny wait till I tel iheart!

iPad madness!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was watching an hilarious puppeteer last night. I'd heard of this puppet called Achmed and his catchphrase "I'll kill you" but I'd never seen his act before.

Achmed is a puppet used by Jeff Dunham in a Ventriloquism act. Achmed is a suicide bomber who died using a car bomb. He is a skeleton with red eyes, a black beard and hair, and a white turban. Achmed's act includes detailing the suicide bomber training facility, how he died, making random jokes, and trying his best to be 'terrifying'. He is one of five puppets in Dunham's "Suitcase Posse". In other words hilarious. SILENCE I KILL YOU!!!

Very funny. Recommend it.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was watching an hilarious puppeteer last night. I'd heard of this puppet called Achmed and his catchphrase "I'll kill you" but I'd never seen his act before.

Achmed is a puppet used by Jeff Dunham in a Ventriloquism act. Achmed is a suicide bomber who died using a car bomb. He is a skeleton with red eyes, a black beard and hair, and a white turban. Achmed's act includes detailing the suicide bomber training facility, how he died, making random jokes, and trying his best to be 'terrifying'. He is one of five puppets in Dunham's "Suitcase Posse". In other words hilarious. SILENCE I KILL YOU!!!

Very funny. Recommend it.

All I'll say on this subject is have a look on YouTube for "Jingle Bombs". Very funny, if a little "politically unfortunate".

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, thanks Kevin, I'll go see. Very funny

Yes, politically incorrect but if you can laugh at yourself as well as others, how far does political correctness go. Who can you poke fun at? I haven't watched puppeteers for ages because they were a dying breed, only brought out at charity events etc... I expect they poke fun at us too! It's when the jokes are taken seriously that it goes too far! Thank you Kevin.

Last edited:
OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was posted a link to a website called dog work.com

This links to the video of an eagle owl approaching a security camera. http://www.dogwork.com/owfo8/

The site is full of very funny videos of canines etc.enjoy :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
I was posted a link to a website called dog work.com

This links to the video of an eagle owl approaching a security camera. http://www.dogwork.com/owfo8/

The site is full of very funny videos of canines etc.enjoy :)

I just watched that 4 times, just an incredible piece of footage!

Thank you for posting it. Love your Avatar BTW. :)

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
I just watched that 4 times, just an incredible piece of footage!

Thank you for posting it. Love your Avatar BTW. :)

Thanks Leelai. Yes, I too watched it 2 or 3 times; it's amazing. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts