1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Statistics Analysis: Which iPAD 3 models are defective

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by Clockwork, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Clockwork

Clockwork iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It could be helpful if ppl would post which models they have and whether or not they have issues such as hue, white balance, etc.

Info should include:

Model: (XXGB, 4G/wifi only)

Serial number: (you can provide only the first 5 digits from the left, if you don't want to share the full numer; this will enable decoding factory and manufacturing date)

How many days do you have it working: (to determine if it is something that goes away or not).

Issue: (yellow hue / white balance; etc).

-------

* Before filling your details please check that "auto brightness" turned off; brightness value set to: MAX.

* If you only have partial details from the above, please do share what you do have/want.

* It would sure be useful if you respond when your model works perfectly OK. We hear about a lot of complaints but have no idea about the percentage of the defective models.

In case I missed something or anyone wants to add anything please be my guest. I hope we can learn something out of this, please co-operate!
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    Why do you ask for people to turn auto-brightness off?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. McTablet_T2C

McTablet_T2C iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    How can i spot it ?