What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern war factions

DRDEATH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
208 471 628 BOOTED 4 NO REASON 2 SPACES OPEN!
GET 5% MORE MONEY from YOUR BUILDINGS!
Finished 597 in CHINA, 787 in Egypt with a FACTION that was formed 10 days before Egypt.
ADULT FORUM PLEASE BE AT LEAST 18 YRS. OLD.
Daily donations expected . Minimum 5000 Points in WD events is required.
Initial cash/block donation would be appreciated

HEALTH 14% Infantry Def +15% Ground Def +10% Air Def +10% Sea Def +5% Building Def +15% Building Output +5% Guild +14 Infantry ATTACK +5%

Currently 63 FORTS that will be at least Lv 5-7 by the next WD event

208 471 628 BOOTED 4 NO REASON

Bryonyandmason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all just new at this game on level 11 I have a faction ad wanting to find out how to add as every code I have been told to enter so far ssays they are already in faction ?

cafb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spaceball Faction is Recruiting!
We are not uptight like most factions and are here for FUN! Gold is not a requirement but is more than welcomed.
We are rebuilding our guild and we can off you the following:
  1. 20% Health Regen
  2. 5% Infantry Attack
  3. 25% Infantry Defense
  4. 20% Ground Defense
  5. 15% Air Defense
  6. 5% Sea Defense
  7. 25% Building Defense
  8. 10% Building output $$$
  9. 22 Guild Increase
Past record - BFG 333; BFG 76; BFE 113; BFC 560
We are looking for active daily players with a minimum 40k attack and 40k defense. There is a 4 million buy in and a minimum 2 million a day donation. Most IMPORTANTLY you MUST participate in battles for the success of the team.
Ally me to discuss 777 331 782
Spaceball – 860 121 683

Last edited:

jackd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tired of Missing Out on Higher Rewards? Top 1000 Faction Just Expanded

Army of Darkness just expanded and is recruiting two players. Three top 1000 and a top 500 finish in the battles so far. Plus we had lots of fun doing it. You don’t need to have crazy stats to join us as our requirements are only that you have more than 350 allies and that plan to be active during the battle.

If interested apply to faction 575 833 204

Current Bonuses are:

Health Regen: +14%
Infantry Attack: +5%
Infantry Defense: +20%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +20%
Building Output: +5%
Guild Member Increase: + 14

+ Lots of cash and concrete in the bank!!!

PM me if you have any questions.

whateverisgood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
246 706 916

New faction. No BS. Sick of dominate factions riding you for concrete and $$$ before dumping you for the next mule. Easy to win top 4000.

Faction name: 'Pirates Are Fanny Bandits'. Plenty of concrete and bonuses.

Personal stats:

ATTACK 75,091
DEFENSE 69,402

Will accept everyone. It just takes players and activity to get a high rank among factions.

Last edited:

Arbman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I WANT MY SCALPS FACTION NEEDS YOU!

Now Im the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridges, means I got a little engine in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Enemy, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, disfigured bodies of their brothers that we leave behind us. The Enemy wont be able to help themself but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Enemy will be sickened by us. And the Enemy will talk about us. And the Enemy will fear us. When the Enemy closes their eyes at night and are tortured by their subconscious with the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?.

Thats what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be soldiers. If you join my army you take on debit. A debit you own me, personally. Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Enemy scalps. AND I WANT MY SCALPS . And all you all will get me 100 Enemy scalps. Taken from the heads of 100 dead Enemies. Or you will die trying.

Join Now!

I WANT MY SCALPS: 182 145 640

jjey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last Minute Call To Arms... Our Faction Needs You!

Pipe Hitters Union finished Top 1,000 in Brazil, Greenland, and Egypt... finished 1,054th in China - ouch, so close!

We have had empty seats throughout all four campaigns. You know how it is, we have people who need elbow room! Bunch of weirdos... but this time, we want to fill our remaining seats, so come one and come all! We have room for five! Yes, that was a "5"... so bring a girlfriend or significant other if need be.

We're a fun group and easy-going. So if you're without a faction or have been turned down for low stats, low level, or low self-esteem (you see what I did there?), come on up to Pipe Hitters doorstep and knock on the door 492658267.

Thanks for lookin' and see you in Ireland!​

Struisbaai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Top 250 FACTION, with 3 spots open. We came 161 in Ireland. Lost some dead weight. UK players preferable, but will consider all. My ID 709 855 042

Struisbaai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you change your mind and want to join a no bulshit, great bunch of people, drop me a line. We are looking for guys like you, not mules. All we ask is fighting, 5 million a week and you get tons of bonusses and fun for that. We have been top 250 in every campaigh and came 160 in Ireland. Some gold players some free. My ID: 709 855 042

246 706 916

New faction. No BS. Sick of dominate factions riding you for concrete and $$$ before dumping you for the next mule. Easy to win top 4000.

Faction name: 'Pirates Are Fanny Bandits'. Plenty of concrete and bonuses.

Personal stats:

ATTACK 75,091
DEFENSE 69,402

Will accept everyone. It just takes players and activity to get a high rank among factions.

Westc11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
 Top ranking faction 
Looking for high power soldiers to
join a high ranking faction check out
the Bonuses
371-007-041
Casualty rate -9%
Health regen 26%
Ground attk 15%
Air attk 15%
Infantry attk 20%
Sea attk 5%
Infantry def 30%
Ground def 30%
Air def 30%
Sea def 25%
Building def 30%
Building output 20%
Guild Member increase 30
If interested contact Moderator edit...removed email! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Westc11--

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. We'd like to avoid this and keep the game thread requests streamlined. It is also against forum rules.

In addition--we have removed the email address from your post. This too, is against forum rules.

Please take a moment to review the rules in its entirety. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thank you,
Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

tarboy1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Order of the Sun Lord is currently accepting new members, we require friendly, active players that can donate a minimum of $750'000 daily and at least 20k atk and def.
Our bonuses at the moment:
Health Regen Time -9%
Infantry Defense +15%
Ground Defense +5%
Air Defense +5%
Building Defense +15%
And still growing! Come on down and apply, we will vanquish the darkness!
Invite Code: 550-513-941

Struisbaai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Top 250 Faction Happy Crew, come join the fun and mayhem. Only Daily players need apply. Two places free. Invite: 133849473

Most reactions

Latest posts