1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Mobile me

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Knightoftheapp, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Is anyone else having trouble with Mobile Me? Earlier today I was trying to show someone the benefits of Mobile Me. When I got on the PC to show him how it works, it wasn't able to locate my iPad.

And now that I'm home I can't log onto Mobile Me on my PC. It keeps telling me re-enter my password. However, I can log onto Mobile Me on my iPad. What's the problem?
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,913 / 1
    Mine is slow, but that might be my connection.

Or it could be Apple tweaking servers in prep for the WWDC on Monday. I doubt that. I'll very surprised (but pleased) if the new iCloud services (and hopefully enhanced MobileMe) were available immediately.

Addendum: Not just slow, but I can't seem to go to anything buy Find My Iphone. Definite problems at me.com.