What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Me Calendar

raeanns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi-

I am new here- this is my first post. I got my iPad last Thurday and I LOVE it! I went to the "Meet Your New iPad" workshop at my local Apple store. I really liked the Mobile Me Calendar. I liked the different colors for different things- school, work, kids etc...

Does anyone know of a program/app that does this also, or had anyone heard that Apple may just allow people to buy just the calendar? I don't need the other features and $100/year is a lot.

Thanks,
Rae Ann:)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MobleMe is just a transport across your network to share your calandar. You have all those functions without MobleMe, you just can't share them across your network. You can try mobleme free for 90 days or try Google Mail, it's free and has all the calendar sharing your after

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The mobile me calendar is the same as the mac calendar app ical.

Most reactions

Latest posts