What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad backup and icloud calendars?

tonyt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
If i backup my ipad, are local copies of icloud syncd calendars kept in the backup? Also, am fed up with Yosemite calendar not syncing events with my ipad. Does anyone know if Busycal or a.n.other are better at syncing, or do they rely on the same sync engine? Or is the problem more withe the code in Yosemite Calendar??
Cheers
Tonyt

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iCloud doesn't backup what's already stored in iCloud, which also applies to your calendar.

OP
T

tonyt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, a really unclear post! What I meant is a backup using iTunes to my Mac. So....
f i backup my iPad using iTunes to my Mac, are local copies of icloud syncd calendars kept in the backup? Also, am fed up with Yosemite calendar not syncing events with my ipad. Does anyone know if Busycal or a.n.other are better at syncing, or do they rely on the same sync engine? Or is the problem more withe the code in Yosemite Calendar??
Does this now make sense? I hope so!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iTunes backs up calendar accounts, events and subscribed calendars.

Most reactions

Latest posts