What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MKV to iPad 2?

GetPatriotized

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I ripped a few of my DVDs to .mkv, and I want to play them on my iPad. I don't want to use a third party app (AVPlayer) so I would like to convert them to .mp4. What is the best (free of course) converter to be used with iPad 2's resolution?

and is there a way to make my widescreen movies (16:10) to the iPad's screen (4:3) ? Reason being is that I don't want to loose almost half the screen size when I want it to fill up the iPad's screen.

colingoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, you can try ANY VIDEO CONVERTER PRO.. Its kinda slow conversion speed but you can adjust almost any screen size n sorts. I use it for any conversion for my ipad and other tablets.

Attachments

• image-3049886409.png
    image-3049886409.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 212

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love handbrake. Totally free and has SOOOOOO much control on just what your result will be. Great quality.

Most reactions

Latest posts