1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Missing iTunes icon

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by zdarma, Feb 2, 2012.

1. zdarma

zdarma iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

I'm not sure if I shoud be posting this problem in this forum or in the ipad2 forum, but because I have a jailbroken ipad, I figured it should go here.

I jailbroke my ipad2 a while ago and everything was working fine. Today, when I wanted to launch iTunes on my iPad, I could not find the icon anywhere. If I go through spotlight, I can launch it, but otherwise, it is no where to be seen. Not being a fan of having to type something, when a simple push of the button does the trick, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how I can get it back. I have a few extensions installed, most notably Sprintomize, but from what I dan tell, it is not blocking the showing of the icon and I do not use restrictions.

Thanks for any help
  2. Redneck_Randy

Redneck_Randy iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Are you sure it didn't get moved to a folder because iTunes can not be deleted and the only way to make it disappear is by using Restrictions
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RudyL90

RudyL90 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Or maybe you hided it with some option? You can hide apps with SBSettings, all I know. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  4. zdarma

zdarma iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I checked every folder, in fact I checked every folder at least twice and never found it. However, i never thought of checking my SBSettings. I thought i had left everything in the "on" position. Apparently iTunes was not. Thanks for the idea RudyL90. All is good in the hood again.