What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing iTunes icon

zdarma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not sure if I shoud be posting this problem in this forum or in the ipad2 forum, but because I have a jailbroken ipad, I figured it should go here.

I jailbroke my ipad2 a while ago and everything was working fine. Today, when I wanted to launch iTunes on my iPad, I could not find the icon anywhere. If I go through spotlight, I can launch it, but otherwise, it is no where to be seen. Not being a fan of having to type something, when a simple push of the button does the trick, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how I can get it back. I have a few extensions installed, most notably Sprintomize, but from what I dan tell, it is not blocking the showing of the icon and I do not use restrictions.

Thanks for any help

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you sure it didn't get moved to a folder because iTunes can not be deleted and the only way to make it disappear is by using Restrictions

OP
Z

zdarma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I checked every folder, in fact I checked every folder at least twice and never found it. However, i never thought of checking my SBSettings. I thought i had left everything in the "on" position. Apparently iTunes was not. Thanks for the idea RudyL90. All is good in the hood again.

Most reactions

Latest posts