What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger for Ipad like whatsapp

snowdiva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand that whatsApp is not available on my iPad. It's great to message if people are not in the uk. Is there another app I can downloads which is similar and I can use on my iPad ??? Thanks

Kikiroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should try Moped Messenger. It is available on web and mobile and has all sorts of nifty integrations like venue sharing and cc'ing. Unlike whatsapp it is not tied to a phone number so you can use it on many devices at once. There's not an official iPad app yet, but the iphone app works scaled up and i've heard a proper iPad one is in the works...

Although not everyone is on moped yet, it degrades very nicely to email so that you can message anyone in your address book--they don't even need to signup to moped to interact with you.

Most reactions

Latest posts