Mercedes-Benz Financial Develops Signature Functionality for iPad

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    [​IMG]

Back in June we reported on Mercedes-Benz’s pilot scheme to trial the use of the iPad at 40 of its dealers for use on the showroom floor by branch financial teams. In fact I can remember it being one of the very first stories about iPad in the enterprise. Now the company has announced today that the trial was a great success, with so much positive feedback from dealers, that it has decided to make the iPad available to financial teams in Mercedes-Benz dealerships worldwide.

Also as a result of the feedback garnered during the trial, Mercedes-Benz Financial also developed signature pad functionality for MB Advantage, which enables customers to sign certain documents electronically on the iPad screen.

Source: Mercedes-Benz Financial
  2. Wakawaka

Wakawaka iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You know I'm not surprised. The iPad is a great data entry device and it's size and battery life would be a perfect match for someone who needs access to any and all information instantly. There does need to be many more apps out there.

And I would like to see a simple program out there to create your own apps. And by simple, I mean make a web page simple. Point and click and it puts the code together for you. If this was possible, apple would see a ton of companies making their own app a and using the ipad or itouch in a business day.