1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Man, it's hard waiting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by harv2000, May 6, 2010.

1. harv2000

harv2000 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let's see, introduce myself. I'm a system analyst with 31 years of experience in the IBM world and I've pulled the trigger and placed the order. Got the keyboard, apparently, I'll find out when I get back into the office, but the iPad itself doesn't show up for another week or so. Man, it's hard waiting.
  2. rwilts

rwilts iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about us UK members - Can't even pre order till 10thand then wait till end of the month (hopefully).:mad:
  3. iVan

iVan iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    In Canada too! Sunday at midnight I'll be online...:D
    You guys in the UK will be able 5 hours before us.:)
  4. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome, and all I can say is that it is worth the wait. Had mine over a month now, and wonder how I got by all these years using a desktop and a laptop. 95% of what I use a home computer for, I do on my iPad......
  5. Gazuga6176

Gazuga6176 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got so Tories of waiting that I cancelled my order and dug one up on craigslist. I know it's hard, but the pay off is worth it!!