What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mail attachments

Russ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can help me. Opened a mail attachment (a spreadsheet), probably via pdf reader but could be good reader as I have that app. I cannot return to my inbox and the doc is there when I close and re-open mail or where I switch off the ipad and re-open mail. The ipad is otherwise functioning normally. Mail attachments have previously functioned normally - i.e. a back button appears on touch so it return to inbox. Am a bit worried about re-setting as not sure what that will do to other programmes.

Thanks,

Russ

OP
R

Russ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks John. that worked. as you may tell I'm not very used to apple products, though I love the ipad.

lor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does reboot mean turning the Ipad off, waiting a bit and turning it back on again?

lor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes that is re-booting, just as like a desktop or laptop. Hold the Screen Off switch until the red arrow appears at the top of the screen [if you have never or not recently done this]

Thanks so much.
Lor

Most reactions

Latest posts