What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Mouse not working correctly on iPad2 or iPad3

Starman002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two ipads. Ipad2 jailbroke with 6.1 and Ipad3 jailbroke with 6.1.2. I also have a magic mouse that worked perfectly before Ios6. Now I can only open certain folders, Mail Safari, Appstore, ifile & settings. Also I can open Yahoo messeger and one folder on screen. I have BTC Mouse & Trackpad, Iconoclasm Infiniboard, infinidock, infinifolders & folderenhancer. Any suggestions? Both the left and right clickers function perfectly so I don't believe it is the mouse. I used to be able to use the mouse like a mouse on a PC, but now it won't open certain folders. Please help. Thank in advance. Starman002

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you are jailbroken I have moved your thread into the hacking section where hopefully you will get the help that you need.

Good luck!

OP
S

Starman002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To All: I have found the secret to make the mouse work correctly. I went to Cydia Tweaks & used BluSelect 5.0+ by phoenix3200 & now the mouse is working perfectly. I hope an administrator can see this and close the thread as I have the solution to my problem. Starman002

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To All: I have found the secret to make the mouse work correctly. I went to Cydia Tweaks & used BluSelect 5.0+ by phoenix3200 & now the mouse is working perfectly. I hope an administrator can see this and close the thread as I have the solution to my problem. Starman002

Hi Starman002--we'll leave your thread open, since others may have this same problem and that may also want to post for further questions. Thank you for sharing your solution with us!

Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts