1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Magic Mouse not working correctly on iPad2 or iPad3

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Starman002, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Starman002

Starman002 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have two ipads. Ipad2 jailbroke with 6.1 and Ipad3 jailbroke with 6.1.2. I also have a magic mouse that worked perfectly before Ios6. Now I can only open certain folders, Mail Safari, Appstore, ifile & settings. Also I can open Yahoo messeger and one folder on screen. I have BTC Mouse & Trackpad, Iconoclasm Infiniboard, infinidock, infinifolders & folderenhancer. Any suggestions? Both the left and right clickers function perfectly so I don't believe it is the mouse. I used to be able to use the mouse like a mouse on a PC, but now it won't open certain folders. Please help. Thank in advance. Starman002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    As you are jailbroken I have moved your thread into the hacking section where hopefully you will get the help that you need.

Good luck!
  3. Starman002

Starman002 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To All: I have found the secret to make the mouse work correctly. I went to Cydia Tweaks & used BluSelect 5.0+ by phoenix3200 & now the mouse is working perfectly. I hope an administrator can see this and close the thread as I have the solution to my problem. Starman002
  4. skimonkey

skimonkey Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957 / 0
    Hi Starman002--we'll leave your thread open, since others may have this same problem and that may also want to post for further questions. Thank you for sharing your solution with us!

Ski ~
    iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator