What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost CONTACTS !

Stephen19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After update I have no contacts now. During the update I agreed to join iCloud...could that be it?
Just prior to update I synced so surely its all saved somewhere, would hate to lose everything or have to reenter...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

Stephen19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I took a punt and reentered my own contact details to see what would happen....and everything came back as before. Strange thing but pleased!

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just had this happen to me and did a search on here, found your post. I tried it thinking that is a bit crazy and it worked! You just saved me from loosing about 80 customer contacts! Thanks!

OP
S

Stephen19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Husq250 said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just had this happen to me and did a search on here, found your post. I tried it thinking that is a bit crazy and it worked! You just saved me from loosing about 80 customer contacts! Thanks!

My pleasure, glad you had the same good fortune and didnt lose everything either - scary!
S

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost all my contacts earlier following a brief dalliance with icloud, and I just got all my contacts back by typing in my own details as a contact, as suggested! Thanks for the heads up!

Most reactions

Latest posts