What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for ipad case......

sobbers24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends,

I have recently purchased an Ipad but now I am looking for Ipad case to prevent my Ipad from dust and scratch. It needs to be attractive and stylish, good quality, light weight etc. So, please suggest me the best website where I can checkout and purchase the best quality Ipad case.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a targus leather slip case. $65 at best buy.

Griffin passport. Walmart $32 (easy to remove iPad from, I like mine naked at home)

Dodo case, $60 and hand made in San Fran. Really feels like a book. Mixed reviews from others. I like it. Fits my needs. And best looking (simple book) I think.

erikduop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Draw iPad case is machined from a solid block of aluminum, given an anodized finish in black, blue, green, pink, or clear (natural aluminum color), and features a foam-padded lining and a magnetic closure system.

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought the cheapest case I could find on eBay and so far have not seen a case that made me want to upgrade. Mine has the built in kickstand and the viewing angle is perfect. The best looking ones seem to either not have the kickstand or tilt it too far back/ not far enough back for my taste. Some very nice looking ones without kickstands though. Saddleback leather is probably my favorite right now.

Most reactions

Latest posts