What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for ipad case...

james99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends,

I have recently purchased an Ipad but now I am looking for Ipad case to prevent my Ipad from dust and scratch. It needs to be attractive and stylish, good quality, light weight etc. So, please suggest me the best website where I can checkout and purchase the best quality Ipad case.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a leather tarus case from best buy. $60 and fairly nice. Professional looking.

I also have a griffin case from walmart. $34. Nice, easy to remove iPad from the case (I like it naked at home).

Also got a dodo case on the way. Hand made in San Fran. $65. Very stylish and good reviews.

NYR16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up going with a Portenzo.

Notebook-Style-iPad-case-2.jpg

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up getting the black one sold by apple. Adds almost no thinckness to the unit and protects all areas of the unit. Easy to clean. iMHO

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case and Keyboard

I recently purchased the tyPad genII case with the bluetooth keyboard in it. Really quite nice and for the $60 or $70 that you're going to spend on the others, why not get a keyboard with it for an extra few bucks? I spent $100 at Microcenter, but I think you can find it cheaper on Amazon.com. Good luck!:)

madmaclove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine from mapicases.com I use the Kolossa in red. Quality of the leather and the functionality made me happier than I was expecting. Being stylish was the bonus! :) But Sia one tempts me too... :/

Most reactions

Latest posts