1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Looking for a good document "management" tool

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by kanderna, Jan 30, 2012.

1. kanderna

kanderna iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

Did a couple searches, but they brought back so many irrelevant results that they were hard to wade through.

I say "management" in the title, but that's a bit misleading. It's a simple need. I'm really just looking for something that will allow me to store work-related .doc, .xls, .pdf files in one place so I could quickly access them. If iBooks would allow me to drop in .doc and .xls files, I would have exactly what I needed.

GoodReader is a bit robust for what I need, but if that's the best option, then so be it.

Thanks for the help!
  2. bullzeye5676

bullzeye5676 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try fileapp it looks like it could be good, but I haven't tried it, but it looks like what you could be looking for.

Sent from my iPad 2
  3. ponyebuchi

ponyebuchi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, i use this simple app, doubles as a file manager and data security app - MySafeApp (for iPhone & iPad). try it..