What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a PDF annotator tool WITH workflow managment

nadirshah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Im looking for an application that allows to open and annotate PDF documents BUT also allows to set up workflows. For example if someone uploads a PDF, person A should be notified, then when A annotates the document, person B should be notified and when B gives and ok, person C should be notified.

I know of some great annotate tools like PDF Expert that syncs with various source systems etc, but I havent come across any apps that integrate a basic workflow management system in it, through which notifications can be received by the concerend people as soon as someone edits the document

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess iAnnotate falls into this category too.

That app has a comprehensive manual available at the Developer's website, so you could check out its capabilities risk-free.

Tim

OP
N

nadirshah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks tim. I'll chck it out but I went through t briefly before and couldn't find it.

Thnx though

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't think you need a specific PDF app so much as an online sharing site with automatic update notifications that supports one of the standard formats common in most PDF apps (like WebDAV). Unfortunately, I don't know of one.

DropBox won't do it, though if you had a hotshot script writer you could probably create a workaround.

Or maybe a project website that does notification emails and allows documents to be emailed to it.

Yeah, yeah, I'm mumbling maybes.

Hope you find what you need.

OP
N

nadirshah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I don't think you need a specific PDF app so much as an online sharing site with automatic update notifications that supports one of the standard formats common in most PDF apps (like WebDAV). Unfortunately, I don't know of one.

DropBox won't do it, though if you had a hotshot script writer you could probably create a workaround.

Or maybe a project website that does notification emails and allows documents to be emailed to it.

Yeah, yeah, I'm mumbling maybes.

Hope you find what you need.

Thanks poet. Hope I find what I'm look for too

Most reactions

Latest posts