What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good CRM app for my iPad

Jantonick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to apple and bought my iPad about 3 weeks ago. I want to be able to take my customers info, which is all on paper and insert them into a good CRM App. You get what you pay for so I needn't be free. Thanks for your time.

Don Carter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Routzy CRM for the iPad is AMAZING!

I think I've got your answer to the perfect CRM app for the iPad. It's ROUTZY and it's amazing. My name is Don Carter and I own a pest control company. I've been in business for over 18 years and have skinned my knuckles on many a software. I had been looking for a CRM app for the iPad and tried pretty much all of them on the app store. Since most of my work is done where there is no cell coverage, I needed something that would work in a basement or a commercial building. I found what I was looking for with Routzy. So first it's a fully functional 100% mobile CRM app for the iPad, but it goes way beyond CRM. It also allows me to sketch a floor plan of my customer's site. I create proposals while I'm in front of my customer and get their signature right on the spot. I also have a job authorization PDF that gets automatically filled out with the customers’ information from Routzy. I have 3 sales reps and I can keep tabs on them and see what they’re doing in real time no matter where they are. They just added Dropbox intgration in version 2.0 and now my office staff has instant access to quotes, drawings, pictures, forms and contact information right on their computers in the office. I'm not sure how it all works, but it has totally revolutionized my business. The reporting is just sick and I always get a quick response if I email their help desk. They even sent me a promo code so I could try Routzy before I bought it. So if you’re looking for an awesome full featured CRM app for the iPad I would strongly recommend Routzy, I am a huge fan!

Don Carter

Last edited by a moderator:

twinjpd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SalesNOW Mobile CRM for the iPad

Hi. My name is John Durst from SalesNOW Mobile CRM. SalesNOW is a hosted solution that is easy to use and easy to customize. One great thing about our application is that it works right on your iPad and iPhone - even if you are out of network coverage. It also allows you to work as a team, sharing information, updating records and running reports right from your device or the web - and all your information is stored on our secure servers. If you would like to check it out, we offer a free 30 day trial on our website. Thanks.

John Durst

jrmgolem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A Good CRM for my iPad

I am also looking for a CRM solution, but I do not want to spend £200 a year for it!

Any better ideas from anyone else please?

Most reactions

Latest posts