What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for good Task or To Do App

chekliong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can somebody help ? I am looking for a good Task/ToDo iPad App which can also sync with my Microsoft Outlook Task.

Hammer09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean "2Do", if so that is the one I use and it's absolutely brilliant for all my needs.

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 for Todo, but I now use Pocket Informant to have both calendars and tasks. PI syncs to Toodledo for tasks and to Google for calendar.

Cheers,

A5viper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use awesome note and have had a lot of luck with it so far.

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far TaskTask has worked great for me. Perfectly synchs with Outlook. Had a little trouble setting it up, but turned out to be a company issue.

Practical1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocket Informant is great. Combines to do and calendar. The next update 2.0 will add notes and contact integration. That update is dye in April I believe.

cvice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Practical1 said:
Pocket Informant is great. Combines to do and calendar. The next update 2.0 will add notes and contact integration. That update is dye in April I believe.

I use Pocket Informant too and can't wait till the next rev with integrated notes comes out. That is the one missing piece that keeps that app from being perfect for me. Good to know April is the ETA.

Practical1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is some information from PIs website.

Notes View

The new Notes View lets you view simple notes, event notes, task notes, and brings it all in one place.

Contacts View

View and manage contact information directly within Pocket Informant.

Task Smart Groups

In addition to the built-in groups currently available in Pocket Informant, you can now create your own custom Smart Groups to automatically group your tasks any way you want.

New Sync Options

Major upgrades to our already-powerful sync engine.

Upgraded Interface

Version 2 is not only more powerful, it's also more usable. We created the smartest and most versatile tab bar we've ever seen, a new date picker, and a lot of polish.

Hope they don't mind I posted it here.

Most reactions

Latest posts