1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Looking at the World With an Apple Mini iPad Retina

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by dottie_79, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dottie_79

dottie_79 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi, My name is Dorothy. I'm going into my 80th year of having fun. The reason Iam telling you my age. Is that when a
    people hear my age they always "oh isn't that wonderful that you are able to figure out a computer. I wish my mother would learn. I'm not saying I am a computer whiz technically, but I have been using one since I was in my late forties.
    At the moment I have a lap top Blackberry Playbook, and now my Christmas present an Apple iPad Retina.
    It' like learning a new language and great fun.
    I have been reading the manual, but still have questions. Looking forward to reading the questions that have already
    been asked. Looking forward to this new experience.:eek
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Please reread our rules regarding cross posting (posting the same issue/topic in multiple threads/sections)

This thread is closed!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.