What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LogiTech Thin Keyboard help

OldDocThedan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using the Logictech Ultrathin keyboard iPad cover. And yep- I love it. I'd have to say that it must frustrate some Apple tech who put unknown hours into the touch screen so that I could add 1980s tech to make it larger! But still- w/o this keyboard I probably would have returned the iPad.

Anyway- Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the cover supposed to magnetically bind when closed? Not at the hinge- that is still functioning properly but when folded closed as a book it just opens w/ zero resistance. I'd thought there was some light magnetic resistance that helped it stay closed.

Thanks.
ODT

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm using the Logictech Ultrathin keyboard iPad cover. And yep- I love it. I'd have to say that it must frustrate some Apple tech who put unknown hours into the touch screen so that I could add 1980s tech to make it larger! But still- w/o this keyboard I probably would have returned the iPad.

Anyway- Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the cover supposed to magnetically bind when closed? Not at the hinge- that is still functioning properly but when folded closed as a book it just opens w/ zero resistance. I'd thought there was some light magnetic resistance that helped it stay closed.

Thanks.
ODT

Sadly, it does not have the magnets to hold it closed on the non-hinged side. That is a big disadvantage. You should consider putting it all in some kind of case or sleeve.

Most reactions

Latest posts