1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

LogiTech Thin Keyboard help

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by OldDocThedan, Jun 17, 2012.

1. OldDocThedan

OldDocThedan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm using the Logictech Ultrathin keyboard iPad cover. And yep- I love it. I'd have to say that it must frustrate some Apple tech who put unknown hours into the touch screen so that I could add 1980s tech to make it larger! But still- w/o this keyboard I probably would have returned the iPad.

Anyway- Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the cover supposed to magnetically bind when closed? Not at the hinge- that is still functioning properly but when folded closed as a book it just opens w/ zero resistance. I'd thought there was some light magnetic resistance that helped it stay closed.

Thanks.
    ODT
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    Sadly, it does not have the magnets to hold it closed on the non-hinged side. That is a big disadvantage. You should consider putting it all in some kind of case or sleeve.