What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockdown Pro / Locktopus crashes winterboard on 4.3.1

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Major problems with both Lockdown Pro and Locktopus on 4.3.1, sn0wbreeze 2.5.1. When using either one, reboot, and springboard starts all screwed up. You'd have to respring to make it look ok again.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.PNG
    IMG_0001.PNG
    650.6 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_0002.PNG
    IMG_0002.PNG
    813.1 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
OP
gray_mouse

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya, latest versions. For example lockdown pro 2.0.2.

Screenshots above.

They work fine, until you reboot. In fact you wouldn't even be able to tell that it's lockdown pro or locktopus, it looks like winterboard problems. See photos above.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The symptoms you are showing in your screenshots is a common incompatibility. Either the app is not 4.3.1 ready yet, OR it is designed for iPhone only, not iPad.

I believe it happens because of a clash of names in some library or other that was updated on iPad back in 4.2.1. I could be wrong, but I'm sure I read that somewhere from the developer of Notified Pro.

You will just need to keep an eye on the developers and see when they update them.

Most reactions

Latest posts