What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limking calenders on 5c

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finally managed to sort it, due the system being different it was hard to work out how to do it but it's now sorted.

Before you could add someone to your calendar and they could see everything on it, now your have to add calenders individually so if you have , work, home, shifts etc you have to share them all individually rather than sharing the calendar as a whole.

Sharing the calendar as a whole is no longer available on my iPad as the IOS 7 update has changed it to the same method as the 5c

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge you could never share the whole calendar app. You could use the same Apple ID (for iCloud), or some other account like GMail or Yahoo, and that would put all calendars in that account on both devices, but to share with someone who uses a different iCloud account you've always had to share the individual calendars.

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It all seemed very simple before and now it's not straightforward .... So maybe that's it ?

Most reactions

Latest posts