What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Library on ipad?

Zugzwang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
One of the primary things i use my ipad for is reading. However, buying all my books on iBooks or kindle gets expensive. Is there an ebook library or something you can access on ipad?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the primary things i use my ipad for is reading. However, buying all my books on iBooks or kindle gets expensive. Is there an ebook library or something you can access on ipad?
Try your local library, most libraries now have an ebook lending system set up.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My library has ebooks and as noted above many do. Most use the Overdrive app which is a reader but also lets go directly to your library's site. Just enter you zip and it will list local libraries. Of course you will need a library card.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
+3 for Overdrive. My NC Digital Library has a very good interface and many of the books I'm interested in reading as well as audio books if you like listening to them. I would check with your local library because you will need a library card number to use the digital library.

Most reactions

Latest posts