Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by EA77, May 3, 2012.

1. krupp

krupp
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I am stuck in the Weasley's wizard store. I have done everything upstairs and downstairs. The only thing is it wants me to destroy the boxes with a weasley detonator but I don't have one yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. jsore003

jsore003
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:

I need help with this too!!!

3. jsore003

jsore003
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    You kill the zombies with the reducto spell, but you have to aim at them like killing the dementors

4. EA77

EA77
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    And I'm not sure if it's necessary, but I have an easier time using reducto on them when they're hanging upside down from me using wingardium leviosa on them. That gives me more time to target them without them zapping me.

5. Helela

Helela
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Im having issues on year 5 chapter 2 inside the hogs head bit
    I have defeated the dementor and formed the red/white puppet bit and made the cos painting thing and now im not sure what to do. Ive blown everything up but i cant get to the other students or go through the orange handled door cause im not super strength and ron,hermione,harry are the only character options. Help?

6. staceyaytch

staceyaytch
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    The Detonator is the pet option for the Weasleys.

7. Br1ghtyes

Br1ghtyes
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ok I'm stuck and getting frustrated....I'm in Chapter 5-3 when you have to rescue Hermoine from Gwarp. I just started it but I can't seem to get out of the ditch in the beginning. I've watered the plant and it grew, the petals I've used Levios with went into the trunck of the tree which I can't get I ....I can't get past this part, can anyone PLEASE HELP ME

8. Rin68nyr

Rin68nyr
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Use the deluminator to move the lights, and the goblin to move the light down, and back up, which will uncover the first chain...use wing. Lev. To release it.

Did you get the bike? Use it to drive close to the dragon, ringing the bell. It will cover its ears and then a trail of coins will appear. Follow the coins to the vault, and do everything in there, and when you have completed that, the dragon will allow you to get to the 2nd chain.

9. Rin68nyr

Rin68nyr
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    First, move the umbrella in front of the crab, then get on top of ithe rock above the crab, and find the can of fish....crack it open, and the crab will move and eat the fish.

#49 Rin68nyr, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  10. Snowwhitesbow

Snowwhitesbow
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi everyone,
    So thrilled the new game is finally with us. Not too happy with the new controls mind you. Got myself stuck in year 5, the ministry, where you have to run from that water (stupid with the control), then fight death eaters (again stupid, as u cannot see them properly) and hurray now finally stuck trying to jump on those shelves, any suggestions, tricks? Sometimes make no 1 but never no 2, desperate!