Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by EA77, May 3, 2012.

1. krupp

krupp iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. Yngandaspiring

Yngandaspiring iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm stuck in year 6 chapter 2 aguamenti charm. I can not get the statues head down. I know I need to use the deluminator but I only have Harry or hermione. I can't figure out another way to get lumos up high enough.
  3. krupp

krupp iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I am still in the cave and can't find the entrance. I read on one of the posts to keep going back and forth getting light. Is there a certain order you have to go because I still only have the same 3 arrows that I began with. I have been doing this for a hour. HELP.

Okay. I'm crying uncle. I have been in this cave for 2 days now. I have gone back and forth with Dumbledore with the deluminator and still can't get any more than 3 arrows. I have to be missing something. Please tell me what I am missing. I would really like to get out of the cave and move on. Any help would be so very much appreciated.

I really am sorry for keep asking but I really can't figure this out. Anyone please help!
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  4. icechamp31

icechamp31 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am in year five and I am in the scene where I am in the forest trying to lead Umbridge in to the trap. I found this plant/flower thing I can bounce on. I bounce high but then when I try to jump from it I just fall off. What do I do?
  5. Hyslop

Hyslop iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dragon in gringotts, can't get past. so i did the lights and rode the bike, dragon covered ears, trail of coins appearred but could only go to the wall, no further could not get into vault. Keep dying from dragon fire. Am i missing a step? Can't get past it. Help please
  6. Mattwhiddon

Mattwhiddon iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok start the scene and do not kill the fire crab! Get it to chase you and blow fire into the camp fire on the ground next to where the hat is in the ice. The ice will melt and bobs your uncle
  7. Buzz1447

Buzz1447 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    5-1 try swinging, keep swinging after all the studs are gone, I think that's how I got it.
    7-1 don't kill the fire crab, make it chase you to the ice, it will fire the ice away.
    8-4 still working on that one.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Evansgnnss

Evansgnnss iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Brown snake

Ive got two of the ingredients to make the potion and now I need the brown snake - where is it? I cant remember
    where I am exactly....
  9. Evansgnnss

Evansgnnss iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you managed it yet? You just need to keep jumping while pressing the jump button, make sure you are in the middle of the goo. Have you managed to get the snake? I'm stuck!
  10. Evansgnnss

Evansgnnss iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How? Please tell me!
  11. JOY88

JOY88 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thank you for the tips.
    I have one more question- Did you have problems in the prophecy room jumping to the upper level to collect a person? I didn't ask because it seemed obvious that I just sucked at jumping to that shelf. Now I am wondering if there is a trick... Like hopping over to get the character in the cave at the very beginning behind the Dark magic doors. Hagrid was the only character I could get to make the jump. I was wondering if it was something like that...I need a specific person to make the jump.

Joy88
  12. Br1ghtyes

Br1ghtyes iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Someone please help, I'm still stuck on Year 5 Chapter 3. I can't get out of the beginning. I grew the flower and the petals are in the tree trunk but that's all I'm able to do. I can't go in the tree trunk and I can't get the petals out......I'm literally stuck. I've tried jumping on the flower that was grown after I watered it but with no luck.....I've been stuck for a few days and I really want to keep playing but I'm about to give up. So if someone could please help me it would GREATLY appreciated
  13. JOY88

JOY88 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I think I know where you are at- Visit to Grawp, right?
    Ok...Here is what I did- 1) destroy the white flower to the left...one pedal should be left. 2) Kill the pixie...one pedal left behind. 3) dig up the watering can, water the plant, grow the flower, destroy the flower (One pedal left.) 4) Use a Strong person (Hagrid in this case) to open the tree 5) levitate each of the pedals into the tree. 6) One all the pedals are in the tree they will bounce and glow purple. 7) Levitate the plant to form a spinning wind flower thing. 8) Jump on the spinning flower and it will lift you to the level above.

Any other problems, let me know. I have 98.8 of it done, so there are only a couple things I haven't figured out yet.
    Joy88
  14. mikeos

mikeos iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    This is the only part of the game I got stuck on.
    You have to ride the bike head on directly towards the dragon and contantly ringing the bell.
    Then when it covered its ears ride towards the right following the studs and don't stop ringing the bell.
    You should just be able to see the vault now, just go straight in quickly.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Br1ghtyes

Br1ghtyes iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    YYYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY It worked.....thank you thank you thank you, you saved my sanity!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Buzz1447

Buzz1447 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    No trick, just keep trying. Took me a while but got it in the end.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. jpg786

jpg786 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi everyone I don't usually use forums but i'm really rather stuck on the first classroom of year 5 trying to find the ingrediants for the strength potion any help would really be amazing as I've been stuck on it for 2 days! Reply asap please and thank you!
  18. LizzyG76

LizzyG76 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey there,
    I'm stuck in the forest with Ron and Harry after the retrieved the sword of Gryffindor from the lake. I used the apparation ring to find the second stone to cause the parseltongue game to come out of the ground but I don't know how to get the stone out of where it is - please help!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. JOY88

JOY88 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    If I remember correctly- The flower is stuck in the spider web to your left of where you start (its near the bone horse). The Bone is with the dragon at the back of the room. Build both parts of its head, then levitate the chest up. The dragon will shake it around then drop it...the bone will be left behind. The tooth is with the pixie on the right. Explode the weight next to its cage. Hit the pixie twice and it will drop the tooth.

Thank should be it. If you having problems using the spells let me know and I'll be more detailed.
    Joy88
  20. JOY88

JOY88 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Have you pulled the tree limb down yet? If you haven't do that. Get into a place that makes the character bounce. Hold down the jump button and he will bounce higher and higher (you can pick up the character token by bouncing on that limb really high). Bounce over to the higher ground. Don't hit the black boulder at all. Focus your spell on the white/tan stone it is sitting on. Use reducto on that stone to destroy it. Once that stone is destroyed the black boulder will roll down the hill. Apparate back into the main space and levitate the boulder into place.

That should do it.

I will also warn you not to kill the fire crab thing. Lead the fire crab over to the pile of embers. When it re-ignites the fire, that will melt the ice around the hat near the red wall. (That caused me no end of frustration in this chapter, so I thought I would warn you.)
    Joy88