What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this a few minutes ago on my way to the laundry.
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahahaha .... That's rich ..... You crackin me up .... Where did you find ?
I'm always searching the web for funny cartoons to post here. I believe I was looking for funny pigeon cartoons when I found this one.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is so funny huhuhu..... Like it's not huge or that diffacult to hide if she came home early . Uh oh ....huhuhu
This guy had signs like this all over the neighbourhood, the wife would see them several blocks before arriving home.

The stuff was really cheap. I bought a tape recorder and an AM/FM radio/ cassette recorder for $3.00.

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This guy had signs like this all over the neighbourhood, the wife would see them several blocks before arriving home.

The stuff was really cheap. I bought a tape recorder and an AM/FM radio/ cassette recorder for $3.00.
Yeah , I too would've been all over that for three dollars..... So this cat
Was basically making beer money .... I mean merchandise for three bucks will carry him far with a divorce lawyer huhuhhaha ....His lawyer perhaps is helping him paint the signs or standing them up , haha ha .
I just got through making a homemade cartoon .and I will post and this one is for you It might not be as funny , but you can Kik it to the curb
If you want ......hahaha .......later sci .....

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This one I made up , grabbed some clip art from Google, and thought up On text..... THIS I DEDICATE TO SCI FAN .... But I don't know why? He good guy ....
image.jpg

Thomas Jefferson is my favorite of all the forefathers . He didn't take no shistuff.and would probably go on a killin spree if he were alive today to see or govt. at work.
I studied Mr. Jefferson when i was in college . He was dedicated , as so is SCI fan

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts