What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Labeling/categorizing tv shows-music vids

Sirpartyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got 150 music video clips that i want to categorize which seems impossible!
I've stored them under tv shows so i can play them continuously but they are stored all under the same folder? The only way i could get them in different folders was to change the genre for each artist, but I can't label any of the windows?? I just have 20 different windows with a blurred picture......Basically I'm looking to have for example> x1 Eric Clapton folder (labelled) with all his different songs in it and another Artists folder (labelled) with that persons music...I can do that at the moment but you can't label the folders so it's a lucky dip as to which artist is chosen....Anyone know what can be done as I've spent sooooooooooo long trying to suss it! Hope this all makes sense.

Cheers SPM

Most reactions

Latest posts