What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynotes advance of the slides - wireless mouse?

jmazzabufi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you have a wireless mouse advance the slides during a Keynote presentation the way you can with a PC?

Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Now I have Keynote on my iPad and have made a few preliminary presentations just to learn about the app - but have not tried to project any at the moment - the slides can certainly be advanced on the iPad from the program.

But if you want to advance the frames w/ another device, then you will need some type of BT or Wi-FI option - do a search in the app store on Keynote Remote - that might do the trick and will allow you to control the presentation from an iPod or iPhone.

I'll be interested how well that app works - probably get it myself! :)

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keynote Remote does control a slideshow in Keynote on your iPad using your iPhone as the control device. You can move forward and backward through the slides by swiping across the iPhone screen.

In portrait mode (on the iPhone) you can read any presenter notes you have for each slide. In landscape mode (again on the phone) you can see the present slide and the next slide as a preview of what is coming.

As I understand it, you can also use either an iPhone or an iPad to control a Keynote presentation on a Mac notebook, but I haven't tried it yet.

Whole thing runs on bluetooth. Pretty cool actually. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts