What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote Question

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've spent the last few days learning about Keynote. I really like it and it's turning out to be one of my favorite apps on my iPad. However, I sent a presentation to iTunes for the first time today. I went to my PC, logged onto my account, and was unable to find my Keynote presentation. Where is it located?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - I enjoy using Keynote and have been a long term PowerPoint user - I'm assuming that your iPad is connected to your computer and in Keynote that you selected 'Share and Print' and then chose to 'Send to iTunes' - correct?

If so, please look at the screenshot below - select your iPad in the left panel, then go to 'Apps', scroll down to 'Keynote' and find the file of interest (in my pic below there are 2 files listed); select the file of interest and then chose the 'Save to' function to save to your computer in the specific folder desired.

Let's us know if this answers your question - good luck! :)

KeynoteSShot.JPG

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts