1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Keynote Question

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Knightoftheapp, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I've spent the last few days learning about Keynote. I really like it and it's turning out to be one of my favorite apps on my iPad. However, I sent a presentation to iTunes for the first time today. I went to my PC, logged onto my account, and was unable to find my Keynote presentation. Where is it located?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +764 / 0
    Hello - I enjoy using Keynote and have been a long term PowerPoint user - I'm assuming that your iPad is connected to your computer and in Keynote that you selected 'Share and Print' and then chose to 'Send to iTunes' - correct?

If so, please look at the screenshot below - select your iPad in the left panel, then go to 'Apps', scroll down to 'Keynote' and find the file of interest (in my pic below there are 2 files listed); select the file of interest and then chose the 'Save to' function to save to your computer in the specific folder desired.

Let's us know if this answers your question - good luck! :)

KeynoteSShot.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 1