What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard won"t pop up in my email

Turtlepoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I returned an iPad because the keyboard would not pop up in my email HTML program. The kyboard would work for the TO, CC, BCC and Subj fields but when it got to the actual message area the keyboard would not pop up. I thought this would be cured in the iPad2 but I tested one at theAlbany Aplle store tonight and the problem persists.

Does anyone know if this is a problem that every website designer must work around or is this a deficiency of Apple.

On an iMac notebook this is not a problem.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems to be a problem that some Forum members are experiencing when using the Safari browser. Other browsers don't seem to be affected. Strangely, too, it doesn't affect everyone - I'm typing this now on an iPad using Safari and I've never suffered this problem.

One of the moderators, 'tongue in cheek' suggested that I should return my iPad because, clearly, I have a defective unit.....

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts