What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jasmine youtube app for iOS 6

etank34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Jasmine last night and it was working great. I tried to watch a video today and there is an error message saying that youtube has restricted the video feed. I read a couple places online where people said if you uninstall and then reinstall the app the problem will go away. I did this and I'm still getting the error messages. Can anyone help me with this?

***Please note that Jasmine requires iOS 6*** (edit by KevinJS)

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked Jasmine with a few videos from my playlists, and it still works OK here.

The uninstall/reinstall option is probably your best bet.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Started acting up for me. I went to the announcement at the bottom of the Jasmine page and did the update. Videos that were throwing the Restricted Feed message now work OK.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I could have sworn that I was able to view my uploads when I first downloaded Jasmine, but yesterday, I had to search for my channel to find them. Maybe the update that stopped the Restricted Feed bug did something else too.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It looks like you'll need to add individual clips to Favorites or a playlist, and there's a bug that prevents doing that with some clips. If it's possible to add an entire channel, I haven't discovered how. You can't subscribe to your own channel, either.

I'd call Jasmine useful, but not perfect.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts