What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ivisor on the new ipad

antisomnic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did do a search and have seen that people rave about this screen protector but no one really addressed what I am going to ask. I was wondering from people who have used it on the new ipad if affects the retina clarity a ton. I have used matte protectors before and they always make the screen look grainy. Does it detract from the experience enough that it's not worth it? I just love the fact that you can wash it, reapply it and that there are no bubbles. I probably won't use it a ton outside so I won't really need the antiglare. Let me know what you guys think!

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought the Moshe iVisor and use it occasionally, but it has a problem: it has a border which is a few millimeters thick, so the protector doesn't contact tge screen near the edges. Makes for poor Touch near the edges. I would not buy it again.

maleaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, see, its input like that that makes or breaks a decision!

Most reactions

Latest posts