What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need your help guys I am trying to make iTunes hack codes but I kinda need ur clicks to put some codes in this topic soo get ready for iTunes gift cards

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not allow the promotion sites which look for link clicks in order to reward you. These have the potential to breach the privacy of our members, as well as being potential scams which we are not able to police.

Furthermore, generating iTunes Gift Card numbers via anywhere other than Apple is not hacking, it is FRAUD. You know our stance on illegal activities here.

Do not post any links to this forum which expressly look to drive traffic and track click activity in order to generate iTunes Gift Card codes.

/CLOSED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts