What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes Festival not working

Jozii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the Itunes Festival app. But i can't play any videos :( anyone else experiencing this? Any solutions?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is working for me. Just tested it.

OP
J

Jozii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, based on reviews, I can't find anyone else with the same issue. I can browse and read about all the artists, but whenever I try to watch a gig, it just throws me back to the artist description.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, based on reviews, I can't find anyone else with the same issue. I can browse and read about all the artists, but whenever I try to watch a gig, it just throws me back to the artist description.

Strange. You might delete and re-download.

By the way, where in the world are you? There might be some restriction based upon what country you are in.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jozii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried to reinstall. Didn't help. I'm in Turkey, perhaps that's why. But theres no notice about it, it just kicks me out :p

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might need to google around for the restriction. Did you try the iTunes Festival website?

Attachments

• image-2661672901.jpg
    image-2661672901.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked what content residents of Turkey can access from iTunes and is seems to be restricted to apps, podcasts, iTunes U and free books. That would seem to preclude watching the iTunes music festival.

Most reactions

Latest posts